***To apply, please read job requirements thoroughly, then follow the 'Apply Here' button and complete application instructions***
Part time permanent dog walker/pet sitter
Dog Walking Hours:
Approximately 10am to 3pm Monday-Friday:
Ideal candidates will be available to work at least 3-5 days a week
Going to our client's homes and walking their dogs and/or letting them out for a potty break.
Pet Sitter Hours:
Are sporadic and include early mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays
Ideal candidate will be willing to start working with 3-5 clients per month, which WILL increase.
Caring for client's pets in their homes or hotel rooms while they are on vacation or at work.
2. A smart phone is required and be comfortable posting updates, pictures and videos
3. Candidate will have a reliable car that is insured for full coverage.
4. Pass background/reference check
5. 18 or older
6. MUST live in: Santa Barbara; specifically one of the following areas: Mesa, downtown, east side, west side, or Hope Ranch.
7. Have a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
8. Can do the occasional overnight service in client's home (typically 8pm-8am)
Service area is on Santa Barbara's east side, west side, Mesa and in Hope Ranch. The ideal candidate will live within these boundaries.
Compensation: $150-500/month and up
Paid Drive time
You will be insured and bonded
Pet first aid and CPR training
Be part of an awesome team
Extensive training and encouraged extra learning opportunities
Get paid to love on your furry BEST friends!